Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kitty Sitting

Alyssa and Charlie left for vacation this morning, they usually do this around their anniversary. They are headed south and I don't blame them. So I get to kitty-cat watch and bunny rabbit watch. I know how Alyssa is, she will worry about them the whole time she is gone. I just told her not to worry and just to enjoy their break. I have Chester, Misty and Cinnabon to care for. They are all adorable. Gaetano and I will be splitting the task of caring for them. I am glad I am able to help.

Also Happy Birthday to my niece Jade, she is 18 today.

I will probably go for a bike ride this morning and take care of other things as the day goes. Take care of everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where to start? I am a class mate of Jim's and had no idea he had been ill or passed! you have my sincere condolences. I just spent the last hour reading the blog as i saw your comment on facebook. I was wondering why he did not respond as i only joined a little while ago. I am headed for TAA surgery, i have a Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm, the aorta going to the brain is ready to burst and i have been living like there is no tomorrow since finding out 3 weeks ago that they were wrong and it is not stabilized. i have to go to U of Penn to see Dr. Bavaria who is supposed to be the best in the world for this as it is not a typical operation. i have a wife of 25 years and 2 kids, a son 24 and a daughter of 12. i never expected to live this long but to go out before seeing my daughter grow up and be sure she doesn't end up with an asshole, to see them get degrees, married, children, is just too much. i was heart broken to find another classmate gone too soon. we are dropping like flies, another one this week. i dont understand it. my oldest brother left a widow and 2 daughters of preteen age when he was 35, i have 10 years on him now, but he was a better man than i, he deserved more time, like Jim, he was a truly good man. Life is unfair and i sit with tears in my eyes for your loss. we never think of our mortality until it punches you in the gut and it is unavoidable. i am in school and wonder if i am wasting my time that i should be spending with my family but if the operation works i will be that much ahead as i am in school 28 years too late. i pray you will cope with his passing, it is never easy, and see you are helping yourself, i hope if i depart early, my wife will have the strength to persevere. i will watch them and feel desperate to help in all the matters that i always took care of. God Bless Jim and you and your family. Again i am so sorry for your loss of your partner who deserved more time with you.
Mike Peckenschneider, Sr. ELCO "82"