Friday, May 21, 2010

Interesting Dentist Appt.

From one of the epileptic spills that I took when I was sixteen, a very severe one. There is no way to forget it either. I had braces at the time, thank goodness it helped to save my front teeth. Of course at the time it also included a root canal and I also knew that I may have to have another root canal one day, the time has come again.

I just recall how much pain I was in. So it goes.

On a lighter note, on Tuesday this week I had lunch with my mom and Jim's mom, which is a good thing and we had a very nice time. This is very important in the healing process that we get together when we can and just chat.

I know how I feel about Jim's passing and I don't entirely know how Jim's mom Alice feels, because it is somewhat different as far as wife and mother. But we talk on the phone frequently and I will always consider Alice as mom #2. There is not a day that goes by that I don't feel Jim's presence and I hope and pray that he will continue to be with me for eternity.

No comments: